19 October 2008

Jakarta's Latest Premier Taxi

If Kuala Lumpur is still struggling to improve the image of its infamous taxi service, Jakarta on the other hand has gone up a few notches.

Presenting you, the most luxurious taxi I have ever set my eyes on (in this region)......


Yupp. Don't squint your eyes. That is a Toyota Alphard.

Very convenient if you're on holiday in Jakarta and travelling in a group of 5 or 6 people.

So to my friend Steve, you can now realise your dream of getting off from an Alphard at all the malls in Jakarta.

4 comments:

thelaughinggas said...

menarikkk....so january ni..tak payah tahan 2 taxi

gadhogadho said...

Btul... kita jadi ala2 rich and femes le..

Anonymous said...

hahaha... Jan's date please... I am still waiting for the answer....

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory